Marketing & Sales Intern
Looking for an internship that will have you actively working in the thick of things at a growing startup?
Join us for a great opportunity to learn and hone your skills, learn from an awesome team, and be a part of building something big.
We're looking for an intern who can hustle, learn, solve problems, and get things done. We're looking for a utility player who can chip in where needed.
Supporting our communications efforts and working on marketing initiatives will be a big part of your job, so being a great writer is a must.
It's not a technical role, but the more technical you are, the more involved you can be. If you have other skill sets like design, that's a perk too. But more than anything else we're expecting that you'll be a quick learner, humble enough to ask the right questions, and tenacious in executing and getting things done.
Get in touch, we look forward to working with you!
- Assist with formulating paid-social strategy
- Produce content and creative assets for ads
- Conduct research and competitive analysis (market size, competitive benchmarks, trends, opportunities, customer needs and expectations)
- Assist in driving organic customer acquisition through PR initiatives, media list building, and outreach
- Manage brand presence on social networks, including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
NOTE: Hours for this position are flexible, but we hope you'll be ready to commit at least 40 hours a week to working with us. Short of that, we don't think it will be worth it for you. Start and end dates are also flexible.