Marketing & Sales Intern
Looking for an internship that will have you actively working in the thick of things at a growing startup?
Join us for a great opportunity to learn and hone your skills, learn from an awesome team, and be a part of building something big.
We're looking for an intern who can hustle, learn, solve problems, and get things done. We're looking for a utility player who can chip in where needed.
Supporting our communications efforts and working on marketing initiatives will be a big part of your job, so being a great writer is a must.
It's not a technical role, but the more technical you are, the more involved you can be. If you have other skill sets like design, that's a perk too. But more than anything else we're expecting that you'll be a quick learner, humble enough to ask the right questions, and tenacious in executing and getting things done.
Get in touch, we look forward to working with you!
- Develop, document and execute a process for identifying opportunities for Codulab products
- Provide lead and customer data management
- Conduct research and competitive analysis (market size, competitive benchmarks, trends, opportunities, customer needs and expectations)
- Document standards and processes for customer follow-up
- Bachelors degree in business, communications or similar
- Previous internship experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong self-starter who can work independently in a dynamic environment
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously