Working at Codulab
We are on the course of something really exciting here at Codulab. Work is becoming temporary, global, social, fluid, and collaborative. Companies are beginning to leverage remote talents to work on existing and awesome new projects.
About The Senior Software Developer Role
As a Senior Software Developer, you will primarily work as a Lead Developer and Technical Team Lead for any one of our clients. Our clients operate in a wide-range of industries, but their common thread is that they create mobile and/or web-based products that bring value to their customers through the use of technology. You should love working on complex problems, building elegant systems, and be able to build a v1 of almost anything in a weekend. You have tinkered with PHP/Laravel, Node, Angular/React, Docker, and Python.
Also you will be responsible for managing the delivery of your work as well as any developers that work under you.
In addition to your client work, you will also serve as a mentor and technical resource to Codulab developers outside of your team.
As one of our engineers you will own important initiatives and be treated as a true partner as we navigate exciting & uncharted business and technical challenges.
Skills and Requirements
- Have a four-year degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field from an accredited university.
- Have at least 4 years of experience working in software development
- Have built iOS or Android mobile apps
- Have a vibrant personality and exceptional communication skills (English, verbal and written)
- A strong desire to mentor other developers
- Have the ability to build rapport and communicate with individuals from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Have strong leadership skills.
Why you’ll love it here
- Competitive compensation consisting of salary and equity.
- Entrepreneurial environment, opportunity to develop yourself and grow.
- Be a part of a fun, talented, collaborative and passionate team… a place people love to work.
- Have a huge impact on the future of work in Africa
How to apply
We’re just getting started. Join us to help build the future of work. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention any relevant projects you worked on that demonstrate your skills including a link to your GitHub profle.