Co-Founder - Acquisition & Business Development
We’re a high performance team of exceptionally talented and diverse individuals, and we nurture each other’s personalities, creativity and obsessions to bring forth unique products and services to the market. Our goal is to help millions of people live a happier and more fulfilling lives - and it takes an entire team; committed to something bigger than themselves to make that kind of impact.
Why we're looking for a Co-Founder
We have world-class product that would make life easier for millions of Nigerians - and they love it. But this only takes us so far, it only gets us a seat at the table. We’ll need to push this product further than anyone else has so that we’re setting the standard for the entire industry.
Every single target Nigerian should be clamoring to get into our platform. This is why we need you!
You'll be driving our product, setting the vision, executing on that vision, and charting a path to make the product one of the most valuable acquisition channels in Nigeria. It will not be easy. But if you're looking for a real challenge and the autonomy to prove that you can deliver, this is a perfect role for you.
Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for a self-driven team player who wants to leave a dent in the universe and create tons of value in the process. The Co-Founder will lead all interactions with customers. She will enjoy a very high degree of autonomy and decision making ability, and will join as a key player in an extremely motivated, “special operations” team that gets things done.
- Managing operation to ensure customer satisfaction.
- You will support in identifying key partnerships
- Recruit, manage, and develop personnel to support business growth.
- Develop and manage budget for marketing, operations.
- Setting and presenting strategies to grow the product.
- Develop long and short term strategies and tactics for growth.
- Develop brand and messaging to attract and retain customers.
- Meet revenue and profit targets.
- Develop and manage supply chains to ensure continuity and maintain margins
Our Ideal Co-Founder
- Degree from a top university
- 2+ years relevant work experience, startup experience a plus.
- Enthusiastic - a self-starter and results oriented.
- Strategic leadership - ability to drive both short and long term growth.
- Analytical - ability to convert analysis into insights, sustainable strategies, and actionable plans.
- Curious - you love exploring market megatrends and behavioral patterns.
- Futurist - excitement for future innovations and ability to think beyond existing technology.
- Energized by an entrepreneurial environment - strong sense of autonomy.
- Comfortable making decisions with limited information and resources.
- Self-reliant/proactive and has a pioneering spirit.
- Takes initiative and follows through on commitments to achieve results.
- A high level of integrity and honesty.
- Equity + Cash based on negotiation
- Access to a pool of talented worldclass developers at your service.
- Collaborative team sharing ideas, solving problems and importantly, having fun!
NOTE: Our ideal co-founder must be willing to commit to the success of the product for a MINIMUM of 2-years