We are looking to hire a Female Marketing & Business Development Intern to work with us on a variety of marketing research and business development projects. The idea candidate should be resident in Lagos.
Why Female? The primary reason is diversity. Majority of the people that work with us are males, we are in search of a young, smart, hardworking lady to join the team. we’re going one step further to diversify our team and specifically seek for qualified females.
This however does not imply that we are lowering the bar, on the contrary we are looking harder, further and longer for the qualified candidate we know is out there. By joining the Codulab team as a Business Development Intern, you’ll get the chance to really contribute to the success of the team, use your skills all while gaining valuable experience. To put it in better perspective.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Pre NYSC or NYSC
- You are top graduate and very interested and familiar with technology and startups
- Must be book smart and street smart, demonstrate the ability to quickly come up to speed on the current situation and then undertake a variety of marketing research tasks, including preparing proposals for clients to meet their unique needs and interacting professionally with clients and team.
- You have a blog , write/have written about technology
- You take initiative. e.g started or ran an association while in school.
- Previously worked with a startup or a business
- You are naturally organized and like writing (this is important).
- Wired or The Economist is not out of place in your magazine rack.
First, why not us? We do not offer a competitive salary for a graduate, which is why we are specifically looking for Pre and NYSC level candidates. We however offer a decent package for the job requirements.
In spite of that, here are some advantages of working with us.
- Getting a deep knowledge and experience of startup operations. From concept to revenue. We assure you after your tenure you’ll be a catch for a Nigerian or international technology company. We’ll work towards being able to afford you when the tenure ends.
- We’re very internally. If you want to know the balance of our bank account, just ask. If you want to know why any decision has been taken, ask. Nothing is off the table.
- We’re pretty flexible. You can work from wherever, whenever as long as you complete your tasks properly and on time.
- Our contacts are your contacts. You will get to meet and know a lot of people that will be of help to you in the coming years.
- You will be working with a really top notch team and will definitely learn A LOT!
- We encourage reading, and will also provide unfettered access to our library.